木曜日, 12月 28, 2006

New Projects for a New Year

It was just a matter of time - and at this point I think if I can finish the basement I might have a fighting chance to sell my current location next time the chance arises.

First step in this endeavor seems to be a toss up between plumbing for a new sink and drain in the kitchenette and finishing the bathroom on one side and laying the cable needed for television/cable/satellite. I've given up on the idea of phone jacks, and network jacks at this time due to the major technology leaps in wireless. The upstairs is wired for it - but that was before the upgrades in wireless technology.

For those of you who know me - both projects might be do able, but my knowledge on plumbing is well weak to start and I have no desire to test my flood insurance, if I had any :P. So I've started taking a closer look at what my builder left me for Co-Ax to see what I have to build on or if I'll be better off starting all over with another line for the basement.

Later will come the fun of drywall, and insulation but I really need to get the cabling done first before I loose all the lovely access - short of x-ray vision the upstairs is going to be interesting enough to figure out.

0 件のコメント: