日曜日, 1月 07, 2007

Vendetta of Confusion

Warning: this video contains Violence of a Graphic Nature

I have a friend who has yet to hear this remake of the Genesis classic that was done by Disturbed. I told them I'd try to track it down and over the past week or so this has been the best I can do without purchasing the entire album - which I'm not really sure I want to do yet.

Anyway, it's not very often a remake is worth listening too, due to the need of the re-makers to usually screw the song up turning it into something new.

Congrats to Disturbed in keeping true to the original tune and material.

Oh, as to why this is a music video that uses V for Vendetta - I really didn't care much for the original video and it's takes some time to find a worthy version that didn't involve Final Fantasy - I've never played the games but I think I've seen enough regurgitated segments over and over again to keep me from ever breaking down and buying the game :P

1 件のコメント:

Mr. the Tiger さんのコメント...

Being a fan of the original song, and indeed Genesis in general, I really didn't have much hope for the heavy metal cover when I'd heard of it, but that's not bad at all.

Video was interesting, too. I think that's the first time I've seen someone let the source material take even occasional precedence over the music.