金曜日, 3月 13, 2009

Check In

Hard to believe it's been close to two months, at least since I really logged into DI. I've been experimenting with Facebook as you can tell from the badge below.

Grymm Synnik's Profile
Grymm Synnik's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge


The format has taken me a bit to get used to. In many ways it feels like blogger shorthand. Somewhere between the nothing of twitter and the long winded nature of a regular blog.

On the plus side I feel a bit more connected with friends, but it's got the wave and say something real quick as you pass on the street. (I almost put in the halls at high school - but that was a different life time ago).

Some times I wonder why not use my given name for Facebook, but the answer is simple. I don't want to be pulled back by everyone in my past (those from my past I wanted to stay in contact with I have - last thing I want/need is a virtual high school reunion). The goal is to look forward, to those I have met and those I have yet to meet.

I think the rambling nature of DI is enough to keep it around for those deeper ramblings, and the postings of other items of intrest that don't seem fit for note passing or yelling down the street.

Until next post, enjoy your Friday the 13th, one of the best days of the year :)

0 件のコメント: