水曜日, 8月 12, 2009

Tech Test - Lenovo S10e

Trying out a new bit of hardware today, actually this is new to me on many fronts...

The hardware is a Lenovo S10e netbook. It's the smallest computer I've enjoyed working on in a long time. (Palms and Handhelds just didn't do it for me - - something about needing to suck the universe through the equivalent of a coffee straw)

Now if only the keyboard was full sized, I have a feeling that this would cut down on my typos, and the strange way the cursor will occasionally jump to the top of my active window. Some extra RAM would be a major draw too, since this little jewel came running WinXP, and a 1 gig RAM - - with Win7 out and about in the world a jump to 2+ gig would be nice.

Seems like there are so many manufacturers that have gone into the netbook production craze I'll definitely need to do some more research. (although the S12 with full sized keyboard, and 12in screen is rather tempting)

0 件のコメント: