土曜日, 7月 24, 2010

Better Brain Hacking

It's hard to say, but Inception may be one of the best brain hacks I've seen in ages.

I was going to wait until it came out on DVD, but this is one of those movies that I was glad I didn't wait to catch on it's second release.

We enter the movie experience to explore a new world of the director's creation. It's been so long, and feels so good to have a movie experience that I didn't have to turn my brain off to enjoy. Watching just about any movie requires the viewer to suspend their belief in what is real. . . Mystery Science Theater makes good use of this. Inviting one to mock and enjoy those movies that for one reason or another are flawed in their illusion.

Even with a fairly linear story however one must keep their wits about them or be lost in the telling. As with every step further in the world created by Christopher Nolan becomes more complex asking you to go further down the rabbit hole or fall into limbo.

0 件のコメント: