火曜日, 7月 13, 2010

Searching for 40-50L of Mobile Storage

There are few things I seem to be able to focus on at the moment. The rest of the world just sits in the queue, a foggy fuzzy place that you forget about unless you really focus on it.

At the moment though when I take the opportunity to focus a bit the search continues for a really good travel backpack. With the bug to travel growing more and more the desire to get a good bag that will work for extended weekend trips seems to be gnawing a bit inside. So the web has been ransacked for a pack that hits all the high notes I'm looking for.

I've seen so many backpacks and travel bags that mentally many have begun to blur. Each has it's own successes and failures. At one point I found one bag on a site in the UK that had the brand name of "Outdoor Gear" - yes it says what it does, but have you ever tried to track down a manufacturer with such a general name. Points for simplicity of name, but an utter fail on name brand recognition.

So I'm still looking - found a lot of good stuff, just nothing I'm ready to buy. However, stasis is feeling a bit cramped and waiting for something to happen is beginning to chafe a little. . .

As for the rest of life... if my head wasn't attached I'd probably forget it somewhere else. Special thanks to the sender of a reminder text about leaving my garage open after I left for work. I forgot more than just closing the garage door this morning. Luckily I work at a place that will let me buy the occasional indulgence with a dozen donuts :)

0 件のコメント: