火曜日, 7月 25, 2006

Base Life

So what can I say - I got lost in a portal?

CoV has proven it self on a couple of new fronts. Not only as a distraction from the current heatwave that seems to keep ice cream soft and everything else nice and crispy burnt, but also in how it handles groups/guilds. (I really wish WoW would take a clue from this set up, as it actually provides a purpose for a guild other than a way to avoid PUGs - Pick Up Groups)

During the double experience weekend a new super group was formed and a base created by J and I. Now if it wasn't for the fact you need to do quests and take out mobs for 'prestige' or the currency to stock your base I'm not sure if I'd ever make it out. So many options are available that it's almost overwhelming.

The learning curve is fair, but once I got the basics down the little space filled up quick. The nice thing is that you can sell stuff back for the same price you got it for, allowing for a lot of experimentation in whatever space you may have.

And to think all this could be yours for the small price of sleep and a nominal account fee :P

0 件のコメント: