土曜日, 9月 23, 2006

Saturday Special

A thank you for those who have rescued me from my viewing dearth. There really hasn't been anything good on for a while, and "no T.V. and no Pepsi make Nigolos go something, something rather . . ."

I'm ready to enjoy the solitude and begin the exploration of other worlds. From the many Anime worlds that have recently been received - - never thought FedEx delivered on a Saturday :P - - to the Twelve Colonies of Kobal as they find there mere existence tested.

I've just completed the 1st disk of the 1st season of Battlestar Galactica, and watching it commercial free for long periods of time really adds to the power of the series. I look forward to the other 4 disks.

Working Saturdays may have some definite advantages now ;)

Now the trick will be to pace myself somewhat to prevent an over dose of alternate realities from happening.

0 件のコメント: