土曜日, 2月 02, 2008

The Bronze Kettle

Something fun. . . okay it is WoW related but there is so much more here than just World of Warcraft.

http://www.thebronzekettle.com/

The only catch is it is an Alliance guild, but due to the many other things they have on their site I think we can let that little glitch slide :P

Especially like the recipes section. . .

Deep down I think I'm looking for a way to keep playing - a reason to login - it's not something that can just be given, but something I feel must be discovered. . . at times I think I depend on those around me too much. (Must be the sound of my internal 'coydog' that just needs to stop by town for a while before feeling the urge to flee from the humans again.)

Conan is set to be released around the 20th of May, maybe I just need a change of scenery.

Anyway hope you enjoy the site - I'm strongly thinking about adding it as a link on the side. The question is should it go under World of Warcraft or Hito no Tabi?

0 件のコメント: