日曜日, 4月 20, 2008

The Sign on the Escape Pod

You know it's a sign with others start to tell you that a vacation is needed - - but how do you get one? I mean hell my folks have needed a vacation for a while now, but duties hold them in place. I'm much the same way - and luckily I've had good managers that gave me the nudge to get lost for a bit.

Truly "death is as light as a feather, while duty caries with it the weight of mountains. . ."
Wheel of Time

Currently I'm hatching a plan to get out of the area this fall, but deep down I'm a little wary of getting to the escape hatch only to find a sign hung on the pod stating, "Out of Order". Of course there are time I've taken that as a challenge and crawled in and still pushed all the buttons and pulled all the leavers just to be sure :P

Oh, congrats to J who has taken the job for IT director out of state. I wish him luck and have become curious to see how my world will morph at work after he leaves. I understand some of the frustrations he's felt and wish him luck in making this dream he has had for a while a good one.

Until he leaves though there will be many hours of WoW to be played, and even after he leaves I expect many hours to come :) One of the pluses of playing on the 'net - as long as the copper connects the game's still on.

0 件のコメント: