金曜日, 9月 05, 2008

Shiny Firefly Brings Serenity

Quick blurb shots - -

Gotta a Key for That?:
Did my first full heroic dungeons last night (healing). It felt good to have a challenge again in healing. Ramps was an up and down event due to the solid group we were in, love working with the core. Underbog was a little rougher, it got done but had a few wipes and at times felt rather glacial in speed. We're all a little new at this so it's to be expected.

One day I want to be in an elite 5man that has that whole black ops quick kill movement feel :) For now I feel good just working the black a bit.

I may not be able to explore as much until the expansion - there's a wasp and possibly a rhino waiting for me when it happens.

For now though I'm good with a good crew and a chance to work toward improving gear in prep for greater exploration in the nastier corners of the world.

Capt'n Mal and the Crew:
I've been saved from bad television programming this weekend. Serenity has landed (yeah I broke down and bought the series and movie earlier this week, but didn't want to jinx it with a post until it arrived)

Looking forward to enjoying a little Firefly action :)

Limited Parole:
Don't even try to call - the odds of me turning off the phone or hiding it where it's cries go unheard are very good, it will be time to let the unnamed horror sleep until the stars align again.

If my connection keeps dropping to the 'net even the hard-line may near the abyss of the cut. At least that's what the current threat is :P

0 件のコメント: