木曜日, 12月 18, 2008

Buried in the White

Haven't seen this much snow in what feels like forever. You know it's bad when they close the college campus here, and you can no longer make out where the outside grill was located.

And yet even with the hills of white closing in there was still some urgency to try and dig out. Even after being ditched by the kids the job still needed to be done. I just don't trust the local weather much and if 3 feet is bad now in a mixed power state the last thing I want to find out what it will be like if we get hit with a freezing rain or anything else that might cause it to compact or go slushy.

I'd imagine the plow coming through will be bad enough - maybe they will let me tele-commute and I can wait out the for the thaw in spring :P

Wonder if there will be work tomarrow - it's still snowing pretty good, and if there isn't work if I can get away and just lock myself in my room and get lost in the virtual snow of Northrend?

0 件のコメント: