日曜日, 12月 14, 2008

HBO - Lost Week, First Snow

There are times when hibernation really sounds good - sadly our world is on such a time crunch that loosing a week during the holidays comes with a mixed reaction. However a cold/flu has a way of adjusting those priorities, and made for some interesting realizations.

Most two parent families run on a Good Cop/Bad Cop system. This is much harder for single parent situations (even when channeling multiple voices)

It seems like most kids will play the BS card first - I'm working on at least getting them to understanding that there's more than one card to that deck. And if all goes well maybe we can get those dots will stay connected a bit longer each time :)

As for the holidays -- still playing catch up there, who knows maybe I'll get lucky and catch a tail wind to help on the Christmas stuff.


So many people - - deep down I think I'm beginning to yearn for a PVE vacation. In many ways there are just too many interruptions and no chance for escape.

How does Dexter do it :P I know good writers help. Right now I'm enjoying Season 2, Disk 2 - - some interesting twists, and I'm looking forward to the continuing of this pleasantly disturbed state.

I may not have gone through recovery, but I'm still tracking more with the main character than any of the others. Maybe there's a hidden serial bit to my life locked deep in, a dark rider that I've managed to keep submerged. I mean it's not like I've got the gulf stream to bury the Dark Rider's prey in >:)

0 件のコメント: