水曜日, 12月 03, 2008

Schloggin'

I'm not sure when it happened but I'm really starting to like those lovely gray days. I'll live with the rain but there is just something about walking in the mist - enjoying the twilight.

So much of life has picked up the feeling of pushing through the minutia. It's become difficult to think through life and piece together an agenda for this life - poked one time too many I guess. I've started pushing many thoughts out of my head, especially at work - thinking seems to trigger the phone, right up there with tornado's and trailer parks.

It feels like letting ka has lost it's balance at times. . .

I guess in all the chaos I'm just looking for a bit of mushin, to get past the knee-jerk reactions of this reality. Not ready to go all Sweeny Todd yet. . .

Here's to the escapes that make the world a livable place. I'm off to go feed the fishies and maybe grab a bite.

0 件のコメント: