月曜日, 11月 16, 2009

OR Art

It felt good to get out of town on Saturday... still torn on the effort needed to travel back and forth from Portland in a single day. The biggest issue is sleep, or the lack there of. Much like traveling coach on an airplane after 16hrs of flight you begin to crave your bed.

Upon arriving in Portland this time I went in search of the fabled Voodoo Doughnut. Which I failed miserably in doing. It wasn't until after I'd hooked up with J and Emily that we found it. the sign was easy to miss, and by the time we did find it there was a surprisingly long line, with no time left to stand in it. :P

Emily had a chance for completing either an assignment or extra credit for one of her classes, honestly I'm not sure which it was. However it was rather enjoyable getting the chance to go through the current show at the college/university. The displays were interesting, but for many of the pieces it was hard to connect to.

I guess to sum up the day, the food was good the company great and I need to plan more time to make sure I get to the train on time -- nearly missed it (both coming and going).

0 件のコメント: