日曜日, 11月 08, 2009

Tweaks & Updates

It's a good thing the world doesn't verify my existence by how often blog posts are made here, as I have a sneaking suspicion my death certificate would have arrived and my access cut off :P

Anyway, a few tweaks have been made to the side for 'Hito no Tabi', and 'Anime', there are a couple places I've grown to like changing 'Streaming Audio' to 'Streaming Bits' due to a large shift in my viewing habits going from television to streaming it online. Most likely I'll need to look into increasing my bandwidth as the rest of the world discovers this lovely way to watch what you want when you want it with minimal cost.

It feels weird... not having played WoW this long. I think it's the first time in around 4+ years I've not gone trick or treating at the inns around Azeroth. For now I've been out of the MMORPG online for the past few months, however I'm still checking the sites I found helpful on a regular basis - - not sure what this bodes for the future, but the links are down toward the bottom now. Now that I think about it this in someways this might be like the recovering alcoholic checking the bar sites to keep tab on things while in rehab...

0 件のコメント: