月曜日, 8月 14, 2006

Trace of the Elves

Got to love some of those little personality tests I find on the web - - this one is for "Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?" Looks like I have a touch more Elf in me than I thought :P

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?

A stern yet benevolent organizer who often knows best, your wits are keenly fixed on aiding efforts you deem worthy.

"Now at this last we must take a hard road, a road unforseen. There lies our hope, if hope it be. To walk into peril to Mordor. "

2 件のコメント:

Mr. the Tiger さんのコメント...

I'm never real sure about the results of these things. I try and answer honestly, then I get the weirdest friggin' results. First I was a Dark Elf, now I'm this Sheridan character (http://www.tk421.net/character/sheridan.html), from Babylon 5. Which is wonderful irony, since somehow I have managed to avoid ever watching a single episode of Bab5 from start to finish.

Unknown さんのコメント...

well there are worse things to be on that list:

http://www.tk421.net/character/stats.html

i know what you mean though some of these are really hard to pin down. just to be safe i took it again (changed a few answers to see if my result varied) and it looks like Rivendale is the place for me.