月曜日, 10月 29, 2007

Singing Shades

So many topics, so little time. . . kind of reminds me of that old Twilight Zone for "I Sing the Body Electric" when the kids are trying to pick out the shadow/silhouette for their new grandmother. Both the topics and she shades pass so quickly that very few ever return. So in an attempt to catch a few shades and prevent their escape it just feels like a good night to play catch up.

Right now the current addictions for anime are Bleach, which I stumbled onto after Claymore ended (still longing for more about the Claymore universe but not holding my breath), Shakugan no Shana, and Clannad, created by the same group that wrote Air, sharing both the visual style and the soft spoken story about "family".

The 'Net is proving both therapeutic and addicting, unlike World of Warcraft though I find the 'Net to be better for 'quick fixes' verses WoW for longer real world detox sessions.











As for the outdoor activities. . . there are times I want to hop the first train out of town, but just haven't managed to pull it off yet :)

Anyway enough for now. . .

0 件のコメント: