木曜日, 10月 16, 2008

New Patch of the Blurbs

Main Toon(s) Check:
It's been a push but I think I've got it - - Syn has hit 350 inscription, and has purchased out the trainer for anything that seems worth making, so maxing at 375 doesn't look too far out of reach. It feels good to have it done and be able to actually work on making useful items at lvl. Now to just keep up the daily click to continue learning all the minor glyphs.

Ark is trying to figure out what pet best suits her. Quickly spec'ing for the exotic pets has felt a little bitter/sweet. As with the change some pets that were best suited for her play style no longer fit. The extra points in the 'pet-tree' are very handy. So after herb picking to help Syn through the grind of inscription Ark is on the prowl for the best pet, and go back to old stomping grounds to explore again.

I'm also becoming a strong believer in the use of a 'mule' or 'bank' to fence items on the auction house. But that is another story.

Anime Cycle:
I'm getting the feeling that anime travels in cycles. It's been a while since I've found a really strong anime that has held my attention and had characters that I found enjoyable. Now suddenly there are a few out that show amazing promise. Two are second seasons, Clannad After Story and Kidou Senshi Gundam 00, while the third is Toaru Majutsu no Index.

While in the lull I caught xxxHolic, which had some interesting ideas, but I found the main character annoying to say the least, but bearable, just barely. And Bleach, continues to push ahead.

MIA:
I'm strongly considering putting up a section of blogs I used to check that seem to have faded out, mostly due to a lack of any action. It was rather surprising and enjoyable to see J has posted again on Jarataur's Movie Blog, and wanted to congratulate him on his win. . .

This also brought back up the idea of opening other accounts on facebook among others. Wonder if I could get my same alias? Hmmm. . .

Last FM Player:
Don't be surprised if it shows up again. I kind of miss the ease of on click music playing. I'll do my best to keep it out of the way and well, auto-play is NOT and option.

0 件のコメント: