土曜日, 10月 23, 2010

Why Pay Twice? or Hulu in a Torrent of Enjoyment

Two posts in one day... not sure what this bodes for the future but here it goes.

With all the lousy television programming today, and the needed rain falling outside I was once again thankful for the folks that take the time to fan-sub the many various shows I've come to enjoy from over seas. Hulu has also been a rather enjoyable shift from the regular programming. So much so I still question why people pay so much for satellite and cable stations that seem to enjoy making you pay for the service then make you pay again with more commercials, and home shopping stations.

Just a quick update as it's been awhile since my last anime update. I'm still waiting for the next season of Spice and Wolf, and I wouldn't mind another season of Jigoku no Shoujo. Bleach is still kicking along and at some point may who knows may even beat out olde Dragon Balls which must be close to over 500 episodes, if not more.

As for current addictions a couple of the shorter series I'm currently enjoying are Senkou no Night Raid and Eden of the East. (opening for Senkou and trailer for Eden below)









Other anime series over the past bit have been able to catch over the past year or so are Death Note, Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom, Hayate no Gotoku (Combat Butler Hayate), The Tower of Druaga, xxxHolic and Devil May Cry - I think there may have been others but none come to mind. If they do I'll try to remember to list them later.

*speical note: doesn't look like blog search does the whole post as much anymore as searching for old post to make sure I don't duplicate any rambling seems a bit problematic at best, as terms I know that I've used in the past are unsearchable... new feature?*

0 件のコメント: